IPsoft is seeking an experienced Security engineer with a background in Information Security and working with Commercial and Open Source security tools within global organizations. You will ensure the safety of IPsoft’s information systems resources, and you will protect the systems from unauthorized access and abuse while communicating awareness and issues effectively to internal leadership teams.
• Design and implement security solutions for IPsoft products and services across server and cloud space
• Apply mastery of PKI, digital certificates, host trust relationships and identity management/enterprise directory to implementation of security solutions.
• Perform detailed technical risk assessments for web applications, Chatbots, Linux & Windows hosts, and Enterprise Management Systems
• Conduct web application level penetration testing including detection, mitigation and remediation of XSS, CSRF, SQL Injection and other OWASP issues.
• Advise Development teams on best practices
• Ensure compliance of internal policies through leading and participating in audits