IPsoft is seeking an experienced Desktop Security engineer with a background in Information Security and working with Commercial and Open Source security tools within global organizations. You will ensure the safety of IPsoft’s information systems resources, and you will protect the systems from unauthorized access and abuse while communicating awareness and issues effectively to internal leadership teams.
• Implement security tools and practices while also helping to expand coverage and visibility across IPsoft’s business tools and processes.
• Troubleshoot and remediate security issues while working closely with both the technical and non-technical teams.
• Manage Digital Guardian Desktop DLP roll-out and maintenance as well as developing policies and procedures
• Participate in security audits and data collection
• Understand how to evaluate security threats and apply comprehensive information security principles to effectively assess (potential) risk impact to business operations
• Create and Update security policies and documentation
• Provide assistance to desktop and service engineering to implement best practices
• Experience with Incident Response processes and best practices