- The Business Development Specialist is an integral part of the sales team, and is responsible for lead generation/business development promoting IPsoft software and services within multiple verticals.
- Through a mixture of acquiring net-new logo’s and expanding our footprint in existing client accounts, the Business Development Specialist will be responsible for meeting and exceeding defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI) goals that generate new and incremental sales revenues.
- Execute outbound lead generation and lead opportunity nurturing programs as defined by leadership that result in qualified sales opportunities and eventual sales revenues (including, but not limited to: cold-calling, webinars, tradeshows and conferences, email campaigns, inbound website leads)
- Must possess a true “Hunter” mentality
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills.
- Considers rejection an immaterial byproduct of the lead generation process.
- BS/BA degree preferred, but relevant experience will be considered.
- 1+ year outbound telephone-based lead generation experience pitching complex technology software and/or services to high-value targets within F1000.
- Proven track record of success in lead generation, executing integrated marketing campaigns, and driving sales growth through qualified lead generation.
- Understands and enjoys early stage selling and has polished tactics to gain access to decision makers.
- Ability to distill complex technical concepts into salient, business value messages and communication pieces that engage senior level decision makers and key influencers.
- Must have strong attention to detail, well organized, and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Skilled at fostering collaborative working relationships with key sales personnel to develop various account plans and penetration strategies.
- Accustomed to managing a high volume of prospects across multiple industries.
- Must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is required with willingness and discipline to use for sales progress tracking
- Participation in major tradeshows and events in a lead generation capacity a plus.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed