IPsoft is a global autonomic services provider, delivering Managed Services, Platform-as-a-Service, Automation-as-a-Service and Autonomic Cloud Orchestration. The company’s mission is to power the world with expert systems.
IPsoft leverages advanced autonomics that remediate, on average, more than 56 percent of IT Operations tasks including: event management, incident management, change management, request fulfillment and standard operating procedures. We globally support a wide range of enterprise customers, service providers and telecommunications companies. IPsoft’s autonomic technologies enable clients to realize lowered costs, reduced human errors and enhanced service levels.
Headquartered in New York City, IPsoft has operations in 10 countries across North America, Europe and Asia. IPsoft aims to be a true partner helping businesses achieve better outcomes.
Gartner Critical Capabilities Study
In Gartner’s Critical Capabilities report released in June 2012, IPsoft was rated as a leading Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services provider. IPsoft was also rated as “excellent” in the report’s product viability assessment. IPsoft was 1 of 11 vendors included in the report. Gartner also rated IPsoft in areas such as event and incident management, out-tasking, managed services and multisourcing integration.
Experience: 7-10 years
Responsibilities: • SOP based solution
• Incident handling
• Alert handling
• Call handling
• Critical apps support
• First level user problem handling
• Task prioritization
• Control-M jobs alert handling
Technical Skills: • Strong background of financial application production support
• Knowledge of capital markets with focus on Bond Markets
• Strong knowledge of Programming ,code review and debug on C, C++,VC++, .NET, VBA,VB scripts,Java, Java services,SSIS,SSRS,MSP Services,SQL,JBOSS,Sybase,DB2,FMP,Perl and Unix
• Strong Working knowledge of the following Technologies: Cognos, Pentaho, Web Methods, Pega,Informatica,Datastage,Flex,Hibernate,Filenet,Sharepoint,Oracle
• Working knowledge of the following Applications: Peoplesoft, Hyperion, Salesforce
• Knowledge of:
♦ Microsoft SCOM
Bachelors degree in Engineering / Computer science or related field.
Excellent communication skills.
Willing to work in 24/7 rotational shifts.