The Engagement Manager in our Service Optimization practice has a blend of governance and management acumen, business savvy, technical aptitude, an unparalleled drive and work ethic, and a sense of personal entrepreneurship. You will be responsible with ensuring IPsoft’s cognitive and autonomic solutions deliver real value to our Fortune 500/Global 2000 partners.
You will govern a global account portfolio and be responsible for delivering quantifiable business value to our partners, operational oversight, and defining process and KPIs for operations and implementation groups. Expect to direct IPsoft account teams and liaise with IPsoft executives to drive client value. The Service Optimization Lead ensures we are operating efficiently, all account and project engagements receive optimal support, and customer satisfaction maintains industry leading levels.
· Own and drive value creation for key, high-profile Global 2000 partners.
· Develop value creation plans and targets with account teams and clients.
· Provide an analytical perspective on how to best align IPsoft solutions to deliver value inside accounts.
· Provide governance and oversight of account teams.
· Ensure absolute quality standards of technical & business service delivery.
· Oversee service delivery teams and account portfolios.
· Oversee delivery resources
· Advocate client service requirements and “outside in” perspective.
· Through expert understanding of IPsoft service delivery, advocate IPsoft’s services and solutions to the client account portfolio.
· Ensure that the service delivery managers provide necessary liaison between customers, IPsoft business executives, and technical subject matter experts to ensure consistent communications and quality service delivery.
· Participate in internal & customer-facing conference calls, demonstrations, and presentations in conjunction with partner resources
· Support direct management in other business and operational development initiatives, as required
· Ensure that every client is treated as our only client. Maintain highest standards of delivery across engagements.
· Bachelor’s degree in technology or management
· Minimum of 4 years in a business-oriented role, such as Technology/Strategic consulting
· Keen analytical mind to best align IPsoft solutions to client’s business processes to yield optimal client value
· Flawless oral and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· In-depth experience and knowledge of business-driven technology solutions required
Functional knowledge of the below domains with expertise in at least two is required. Special consideration for generalist technology backgrounds.
· Agile Project Management
· Process methodologies (Six Sigma, Lean, Prince2, PMBOK)
· Technology Management Standards, such as ITIL, ISO, eSCM
· Business Analytics
· Technology Business Management Principles