- The cognitive project lead is a core member of the agile teams implementing cognitive solutions. These cognitive solutions are to be fit-for-purpose, efficient, and of high quality
- The responsibility of the cognitive project lead is to guide the overall implementation of cognitive solutions designed by the IPsoft team and address day-to-day issues related to client’s business processes
- The cognitive project lead will work a significant amount of time on the client site
- Act as central coordinator for all activities related to technical elements of the project, and is the interaction point between central IPsoft teams and the client
- Run the client configuration and Integration streams on site and liaise with the central dedicated IPsoft teams (i.e. Configuration & Implementation and Interface & Security teams), with the support of the Business and Technical Architects to address more complex issues
- Conduct and coordinate testing sessions and document their advancement
- Relay communications between the remote teams and client’s relevant teams
- Support Solution Deployment teams by linking with Client’s IT teams
- Gather client training requirements for post-roll out platform operation and aspects and direct client capability building
- Propose and execute on ongoing project governance model including budget, timing, execution risks, functional ambition, and value delivered to business units
- Experience as a project manager of system integration or system implementation projects
- Technical background essential, ideally with previous software development experience
- Expert knowledge and experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Working in international, distributed teams.
- Possesses sound analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- Possesses sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Conscientiousness and high accuracy in work.
- Understands business requirements.
- Flexible attitude and can do attitude.
- Drives improvements and process innovation.
- 3+ years of (similar) experience leading projects and implementation of business processes.
- Understanding and ability to deliver stakeholder reports.
- Understanding and ability to create client-facing documents.
- Graduation degree in technology.
- Ability to developer use cases and business cases.
- Familiar with / interested in cognitive technologies.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed